Welcome to Networkme!
The Networkme Service
We agree to provide you with the Networkme Service free of charge. This service includes all the tools, resources, applications, technologies and software we provide to further Networkme's mission: connecting students with the job market and bringing them closer to their dream careers. The Service comprises the following aspects:
- We offer personalized opportunities for student organizations, universities, companies, and independent mentors to create, communicate and share informative, educational, or advertising content in order to add value to student users of the platform.
- We develop and use technologies to organize and analyze information, in order to recommend and personalize content for our users. Technologies such as artificial intelligence and machine learning allow us to use complex processes in our Service. These automated technologies also help us ensure the functionality and integrity of our Service.
- The information collected is used to research, develop innovative solutions, and test and improve our Service. This information may also be shared with third parties in research to improve our Service and contribute to the well-being of our community. This includes analyzing the data collected about our users and understanding how they use our Services, for example, by conducting research and testing to troubleshoot new features.
- We have chosen to provide a free and unlimited service to students, mentors, and organizations. For companies and universities, there is the possibility for them to use a free version, with limited resources, or to participate in the financing of our platform through the purchase of premium services. These premium services may include the personalization of tools, advertisements, and access to student data that expressly accepts this sharing, for example, curriculum.
The Data Policy
Our Service involves collecting and using your information. The Data Policy explains how we collect, use and share information at Networkme.
Just as we are committed to providing the Service, we require you to commit to the following:
- You may not do anything unlawful, deceptive, fraudulent, or for an illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You may not violate (or help or encourage others to violate) these Terms.
- You may not do anything that interferes with or affects the intended operation of the Service.
- You may not sell, license, or buy any accounts or data obtained from us or our Service.
- You may not post another person's private or confidential information without their permission or do anything that violates another person's rights, including intellectual property rights and image rights.
Permissions you grant us
As part of our agreement, you also grant us the necessary permissions to provide the Service.
We do not claim ownership of your content, but you grant us a licence to use and disseminate it through our platform and social media.
You grant us permission to show your username, basic information (which has been completed in the profile), actions (career tracks completed, events you have been to, among others) and interactions (mentors and connections made) without us having to pay any remuneration.
Deleting content and deactivating or closing your account
We may immediately refuse to provide or stop providing you with all or part of the Service in order to protect our community.
If you delete your account or if we deactivate it, these Terms will terminate the agreement between both parties.
Material not requested
Your feedback and other suggestions are always welcome and we may use them without any restriction or obligation to compensate for them. We are also under no obligation to maintain confidentiality with respect to them.
Updating these Terms
We may change our Service and our policies. Whenever we update these Terms, we will send you an update notification. If you do not agree with these or any other updated Terms, you may delete your account.
Date of last update: 2 May 2022